Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Trip North

We visited some very good friends last weekend and as always had a fantastic time. The weather was beautiful and the kids played outside both Friday and Saturday. It works out so great because they have 3 kids like us and they are a girl and 2 boys in that order...just like us! They are all also close in age so they generally play really well together. The girls did great...played dolls, used the playhouse, played with the kittens. The older boys played really well together too...but managed to get into a bit more trouble (as I am learning..boys do!)...Max decided it was an ok idea to give the kittens a bath..ummm yea not such a good idea. Robin and I walked in on Max holding a kitty in the air over its water bowl and the momma cat with this incredibly scared look on her face(they had already "bathed" 3 of the 8 kittens)...ya, we're gonna stick to dogs around here! Later that day Max peed off of their trampoline--I don't know where he gets this stuff from and then later yet..he and Eathen decided to take 2 plastic toy trucks and play "demo" derby or some silly thing and smashed the trucks into a million tiny pieces. All of that aside...everyone had fun and thanks to Robin (and Ryan) for letting us invade your house again!!

Thought this week would be kind of quiet.. nothing much going on besides the usual dance, piano etc...until Myles was up all night on Tues night. His nose had been runny since Sunday, no fever, eating well...then Tues night...fever, greenish runny nose, weezy breathing. So out comes the nebulizer--which by the way he HATES! Seriously it takes Ted and I and Madelynn and Max to entertain him the 10 minutes he has to keep that thing on his face...it's quite a work out (would make a great funniest video)-and 3-4 times a day!! So anyways he stayed home with Ted on Wed am...Then I took him to the Dr that pm. Yep--another ear infection and upper respiratory junk--so after an hour at the clinic, x-rays and all we went to fill 3 prescriptions! I thought we were done with this stuff for the year--it is April right---I just heard the weather guy forecast MEASURABLE snow for Tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never told me about the kittens!!! I'm warning Murray.....