Monday, April 14, 2008
One Week Later...
Alright...alright...alright...so things around here aren't so exciting...but as per my sister I am not doing so hot on the updating. So here it goes...We had a pretty quiet week last week. We DID have a snow day on Friday--woo hoo..which rescheduled our dinner plans with my parents on Thursday night to celebrate my mom's b-day...bummer (I had to cook!) We took the kids to Arrowwood Waterpark on Sat and they had a blast...Myles didn't want to get out of the water--EVER so there he stood..blue lips and all. Then on Sunday we went out for the bday dinner. We had a great time...even better because the kids all behaved!! We are looking forward to another week--the snow is melting and our gravel road and yard will maybe dry out if we don't get anymore snow/rain. Although I do hate to curse it as we are still recovering from drought conditions from last year. I did add a few random pictures...Max's black eye was actually from a few weeks ago and that is a "good" picture of it. He fell on the ice out back (Ted was home with him--of course :) And the family shot is from Easter! I am still getting the hang of this--so they are not perfect..I cut myself off in one and Myles in one...I will get it figured out--until then...ENJOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT A GREAT IDEA! I LOVE IT... HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE DAY. WE WILL SEE YOU SOON.
KELLIE JANSSEN
Post a Comment