Sunday, May 4, 2008

Field work begins!!

Well the snow has FINALLY melted and Ted was able to get into the field today...He and Max spent the better part of the day digging so Jon(his brother) can plant corn tomorrow. Our family walked in the MS Walk in Alexandria this morning...what a beautiful day for a walk!! It is amazing how being out in the sun and (slight) wind can exhaust you...but man tonight I am tired! I am gearing up for the end of the year. I can' t believe we have just 19 days left. It sounds like my job is secure for next year, but only time will really tell. Myles is no-no free (pacifier)!! We have been down to like one in the house for a week or so now and I said when he lost it--its gone...well he lost it at Ted's mom and dad's on Sat and well--it's gone!! He has asked about it a few times and we just keep saying, "gone." Soon it will be a distant memory :) Potty training here we come!! I will keep you updated on that front--if it happens this summer he will be my earliest trained! I won't hold my breath! I hope the nice weather holds for the week, and I can keep my sanity as Ted will be busy and I will once again be holding down the fort on my own! Scroll down for some large, but good pix of the boys in action!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,, Well I didn't even know you had a blog.. so yeah,, now I can keep track of your goings on....

Pictures are cute,,, and good that you will have your job for next year.

Say hello to everyone!

Anonymous said...

GIVE HIM BACK HIS NO-NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saddest. Thing. Ever. I'm putting a dozen in the mail tonight. As long as he gets rid of them by 5th grade, I think he should be fine.