Well we successfully survived our first cruise. We had a great time and enjoyed many wonderful places--some for the first time! We made it through security at the airport with the many bags of carry on luggage...and even had peaceful flights there and back. We climbed the Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica, snorkeled with stingrays in Grand Caymen, Ted took and ATV tour in Cozumel--the kids and my mom, my sister and I shopped and ate at "Three Amigos" right off the gangway to the ship and we all played on the beach in the Bahamas! Wow what a trip! On the boat we enjoyed countless delicious meals, movies and popcorn under the stars, a stocked childrens play area complete with bball court, beautiful views from our rooms and many wonderful memories! We were happy to come home to little or no snow and sad to get dumped on with another 6-8 inches this past Monday--must be Mother Natures cruel revenge...for what I don't know :(
I have caught up on the laundry, and successfully shoved all of the kids summer clothes into their already full closets and dressers, and now just wait until we can be rid of the winter stuff for a while...just when you think its over....
Otherwise all is well here in central MN...Ted is anxiously waiting for the drying to begin and he can once again plant and maintain the fields. I am anxiously waiting for our builder to return and put some siding, eave troughs and decks and stairs on the outside of my house. The kids are waiting to ride bikes, play in the sand box and not the mud :) Hopefully all of this happens sooner--rather than later or I might go nuts!!!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I give it 2 stars. you need some pictures. and more stories about how fabulous I am.
..funny anonymous...I know where you live!
Post a Comment