Monday, July 28, 2008
Waterama
Well the past week is a bit of a blur to me at this moment on Monday evening... it was full of excitement, sadness, and relief as Madelynn's Waterama reign came to a close. We are all exhausted from the late nights and hectic schedule we maintained this weekend. We are so proud of Madelynn and how she represented not just Waterama--but our family. She did a wonderful job...she is an amazing 8 year old with so much to offer! She was more emotional than I expected, but actually bounced back quickly. She is going to miss the big girls so much! I cannot believe how so many people who were complete strangers a year ago can create such a bond over just the course of a year...we will never forget this experience and our new family! Madelynn had a wonderful year full of unforgettable experiences. I have included a few pictures from the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment